We love that you love your new mala beads! Here are some tips on how to extend the wear and prevent them from accidentally breaking apart.
1. Roll the beads gently over your hand onto your wrist (instead of stretching the bracelet apart).
2. Try to keep them away from water.
3. Remember to take them off before bedtime.
4. Remove them before applying lotions or sprays.
5. Try wearing them on your non-dominant hand to prevent accidental snagging.
6. Hold them over a stream of sage smoke if you’ve just been through something stressful (to clear heavy energy buildup).
🔻IF your bracelet breaks apart suddenly for “no reason” there is another thing to consider. There’s a well-known strange phenomenon that happens when a mala breaks. Crystals and gemstones are vibrating organisms that breathe in and breathe out energy. Crystals and humans interact by exchanging energy information, and each crystal works differently with your individual vibrational chemistry. It may sound odd, but sometimes they 'leave' after they’ve served their purpose. It's believed that if a mala suddenly comes undone, breaks apart, shatters (or even disappears) it may have already done for you what it needed to do. It usually happens during a time of reflection or with a strong need to release the intention associated with that piece. A broken mala signifies a broken cycle. Your vibration may be completely different now than it was when you started wearing it (which may be a positive thing).
We will repair any piece of Sacred Health Jewelry at no charge within one year of purchase. Your jewelry will be cleared of any negative energy ‘residue’ and will be re-infused with fresh positive new energy, no questions asked. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever need to initiate a re-stringing.